To start using Notiondesk to support your customers, you will first need to create an account and connect your Notion workspace.
1. Create your account
First fill in an email address and a secure password that includes minimum 8 characters with 1 number, 1 special character, and 1 capital letter.
After that, provide some information about you and your business:
- Your first and last name
- Company name
- Company website
- Company size
2. Connect your Notion workspace
This is where all the magic happens ✨ You’re going to connect your Notion workspace with your account in order to manage your contents.
- Start by duplicating the Help Center template in your Notion workspace by pressing the "Duplicate Notion Template" button. You can change the page name on Notion to find it more easily.
- Then choose to connect your Notion workspace by pressing the "Connect to Notion page" button. Be sure to select the page you duplicated previously (usually ”Notiondesk Template”).
- Finally, select your Help Center page
3. Customize your Help Center
It's time to personalize your Help Center a bit to your company image.
- Add your company logo
- Choose your main color
That's it! Now you have a beautiful Help Center ready to be shared.