The Notion Template by Notiondesk streamlines your Help Center management. It's a neatly organized structure comprising three crucial Notion databases: Articles, Collections, and Languages.
Articles: Your Main Workspace
This is your primary workspace where you'll draft, edit, and manage your Help Center articles.
- Author: The person responsible for the content
- Description: A brief summary of the article
- Last Edited: The most recent modification date
- Publish Date: When the article went live
- Language: The language in which the article is written, can be translated into multiple languages.
- Status: Draft, Published, etc.
Collections: Organizing Your Articles
Collections help categorize your articles, making it easier for users to find relevant information.
- Description: What the collection entails
- Language: Available in multiple languages
Languages: Go Global
Our “Languages” database lists the available languages for your articles and collections. If a language you'd like to use isn't listed, please contact us.